Re: [school-discuss] Re: Linux in Education Book?

Good idea, I will help with bits but time is pressing. I am a qualified
teacher with Masters in Education Management. Work with a wide range of
schools and organisations here in the UK and I have been responsible for
getting some largish Desktop Linux installations into schools here in
the UK. Good proportion of my business activity is furthering this side
of things. Maybe I could contribute something on how to get a foot in
the door with Linux and practical issues related to adoption? (as
opposed to technical issues)

--
ian <ian.lynch2@ntlworld.com>