Re: [school-discuss] web programs for teachers

Well, you could try using my program called Open Admin for Schools. It's
originally designed as an elementary school package but I've added more
features to make it useful to a wider audience. Written in Perl and uses
MySQL for data storage.

It's located at: http://richtech.ca/openadmin

There are links there to the demonstration sites (teacher and admin)

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School