Re: [school-discuss] web programs for teachers

Does that work with maybe keeping records in a file server too for
students and employees?  Or will that just work for the webserver?  I'd
rather have a separate program for both, to hopefully cause less
problems if one goes out, etc.

Any suggestions on the admin program for student records?