Re: [school-discuss] school administration software?

Oliver Zancul Prado wrote:
I'm looking for a software to administrate a school, a tool that can be used to administrate students, teachers, grades, financial, cources etc.
I'm not sure about financial, but the rest sounds like SchoolMation <http://www.schoolmation.com>.

SchoolMation is open source, but also uses a pay model (and it'd seem most schools would want to opt for that (especially since it's dirt cheap) given the support and mission-critical status).

Regards,
.
Randy

--
How many thousands of Iraqis do we have to kill and torture before we
figure out they do not want us in their country? US troops home now!