[school-discuss] REMOVE

REMOVE

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
[mailto:owner-schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net]On Behalf Of Randy
Edwards
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 6:57 PM
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] school administration software?

Oliver Zancul Prado wrote:
> I'm looking for a software to administrate a school, a tool that
> can be used to administrate students, teachers, grades, financial,
> cources etc.

    I'm not sure about financial, but the rest sounds like SchoolMation
<http://www.schoolmation.com>.

    SchoolMation is open source, but also uses a pay model (and it'd seem
most schools would want to opt for that (especially since it's dirt cheap)
given the support and mission-critical status).

  Regards,
  .
  Randy

--
  How many thousands of Iraqis do we have to kill and torture before we
  figure out they do not want us in their country?  US troops home now!