Re: [school-discuss] English teacher apps

Robin,
Your work on this app is amazing! I've shown it to a couple of my coworkers and their jaws dropped! I really like the output showing which words were used; that is very helpful. I was wondering about how non-techie teachers can upload their target word lists or a redirect to a web page or text file on the network for processing. For example, some of our teachers here have a weekly word list, simple text, on the network. Do you have any plans or ideas on how to redirect the target search list to another file? With or instead of the AWL, another list that is in simple text? It's really a very cool little piece of coding here! What are your plans for licensing? GPL? LGPL?
all the best!
Dennis

robin wrote: