[school-discuss] Re: digest?

on Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 07:34:02AM -0500, Daniel Ajoy (dajoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Is there a way to get a digest of schoolforge-discuss
> instead of individual messages?

There are list archives at:

    http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/

...which isn't quite the same thing, but may suite your needs.

The mailing list software is majordomo, which supports a number of
options, including IIRC digest:

    http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/majordomo/digest-options.html

Whether or not seul.org is configured to provide a digest list I'm not
sure.

All that said, I suspect most folks here find that dealing with
individual messages, properly filtered to a folder, and threaded, beats
digests hands down.  You're on legacy MS Windows, not sure what Pegasus
mail's features here are.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>        http://kmself.home.netcom.com/