[school-discuss] Re: Re: Article in eSchoolnews regarding FOSS use in K-12

on Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 01:59:55PM -0400, Eric Feldhusen (efeldhusen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Karsten M. Self wrote:
> >on Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 11:54:34AM -0400, Eric Feldhusen
> >(efeldhusen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> >
> >>Sorry if this was already posted, just another article discussing the
> >>growing use of FOSS in K-12 for as a way to continue to provide quality
> >>services and support at a low cost.
> >>
> >>http://www.eschoolnews.com/news/showStorysr.cfm?ArticleID=5662
> >>
> >Note that that's a registration-required site.  http://www.bugmenot.com/
> >offers valid emails to access.  Presumably Eric's might also work.
>
> My apologies, I forgot about that.
>
> Try eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I don't think there's a  password.

Nope.

FWIW, "foo@xxxxxxx" also works ;-)

I dropped a line to the host admin as well explaining politely why her
actions are counterproductive.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>        http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
   If spam is the question, Spamassassin is the answer.