Re: [school-discuss] Educational Applications for Kids between 2-10

Well, I meant that OWL looks like a great program, actually...

I have a charter school in Hawaii that I set up with Linx thin client
that uses Microworlds.  They kept their computers in dual boot mode -
floppy in, boots to LTSP; floppy out, boots to Windows.  That way they
could keep using Microworlds.

Thanks for the links.

Steve

--