[school-discuss] Semi-OT - Tux Paint 0.9.20 beta for Win & OS X

I'm casting a wide net here.  A beta version of Tux Paint 0.9.20 is now
available for Windows and Mac OS X.  Tux Paint is a drawing program for
young kids (but it's quite fun for adults, too).

The latest version includes mostly a few bug-fixes, but the build system
was overhauled a bit, so I'd like to track down any consequences of that
before releasing to the general public.  Also, unlike the previous version,
this one once again includes support for Win95/98/ME (now a separate build).

So, if you have OS X 10.3 or later, and/or Windows, and want to help poke
around for bugs, please grab an appropriate beta version and give it
a whirl!  I've linked to folders on my FTP site that contain the builds.
E-mail me off-list if you need help picking what to download. :)

  http://www.tuxpaint.org/download/macosx/
  http://www.tuxpaint.org/download/windows/

If you're on Linux, you can grab anonymously from CVS and build from source:

  http://www.tuxpaint.org/download/source/cvs/

If you find any issues, e-mail me off-list (or send a post to the
'tuxpaint-devel' mailing list ( http://www.tuxpaint.org/lists/ )) to let us
know about it!

Thanks in advance, and enjoy!

--