Re: [school-discuss] Death of Windows?

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 12:10:51PM -0700, Jordan Erickson wrote:
> The only way it'll get into the minds of enough people is by people like
> us, who recommend and promote it where it makes the most sense. :)

I think there's also something to be said for the computer/tech media,
(magazines, websites, and these days blogs and such), too.

I miss TUX Magazine.  I wish that would've taken off way more than it did.
I'm still happy to see the various Linux mags at my local Borders
(but, again, I wonder how much that has to do with living in a University
town in California, not too far from the SF Bay Area and Silicon Valley?)

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer