Re: [school-discuss] Removing my mail address from the active mailing list!

Many lists to add a brief footer displaying links for changing
subscription options or unsubscribing. It may be worth considering here
as, occasionally, subscribers do find it difficult to change their
options. Many subscribers are from an educational rather than a
technical background and what may seem intuitive to some isn't to
others.

If a problem happens once, it may well be user error. If it happens
repeatedly, it may be an engineering error.

Regards,
William