Re: [school-discuss] Removing my mail address from the active mailing list!

On 06/01/2010 01:11 AM, Jan Ciechanowski wrote:
Salut!
I Would be very much grateful if this time my appeal to remove
permanently my mail address from the active mailing list would be heard
and executed. I tried several times to address my request to someone
responsible on different mail addresses and so far without much result
consequently please just act without directing me to forward it yet
again.
Best Regards
Jan Ciechanowski
skarbien@xxxxxxxxx

This is something you do for yourself. Emailing the list about it is misguided.