Re: [school-discuss] TuxPaint and MyPaint

I finally tried My Paint.  It is really cool too.  Years ago I paid alot of money for a program called "Painter" that came in a paint can and smelled like paint.  Loved it.  Now I have an open source replacement.

TuxPaint is fabulous too, but is a different flavor and the kind of app we need for kids.

TuxPaint, the Gimp, My Paint, and Inkscape are a pretty great group of tools.  Thanks to you all!

Does anyone know of an open source replacement for Band in a Box?

Marilyn  :)