Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: BOUNCE schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net: Non-member submission from ["Colin Dellow" <cldellow@ndschool.org>]]

This is an excellent idea and is _part_ of what I've been trying to develop with
international schools. I'd certainly like to talk to you about what package you
came up and share what we're doing. The other thing, of course, is linking local
groups up with LUGS.

David

http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org