Re: [school-discuss] Samba - Taking the Plunge

hello,

ibm has published some of the best linux guides as redbooks.
these are available free.  here are query results for samba :

http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/searchsite.cgi?query=samba

these also provide management help, in pitching and explaining ...
mike eschman, etc...
"Not just an afterthought