Re: [school-discuss] more about sif

Ok, if you guys say it's better to stay out, then we'll stay out -- if you're
sure. I believe, however, that you hit the nail on the head for the motivation
behind SIF when you said the following: "The real problem in writing the
software is the variance in how things are
> done school to school...."

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org