Fwd: Re: [school-discuss] etc ... and war

mmmm, I was the same at his age.
I teach in a London High School, mix of students including Middle
Eastern, some of whom are Muslim, there seems to be more interest in the
Cricket World Cup than the war.
Neil Kelly

All emails leaving Kingsbury High School are automatically scanned for viruses and content. The views of the sender do not necessarily reflect the views of Kingsbury High School.

Kingsbury High School
Princes Avenue
London
NW9 9JR