[school-discuss] new audio books and new tts technology

hello,

we have worked nearly non-stop to
 introduce phrase-shaping parsody logic to the scripts that format our audio
 texts.

these enhancements considerably improve the clarity of presentation.

Gulliver's travels is uploading to pg as i write this.

it is also being broadcast from http://www.etc-edu.com on
broadcast channel 1.  just click on the button that says "Gulliver's travels"

many more to be announced on Monday.

enjoy.  and please let me know what you think.

mike eschman, etc ...
http://www.etc-edu.com
"Not just an afterthought ...
--
in the time it takes to answer that question, i could have made another audio
book!