[school-discuss] Gcompris contest

Hello,

The Gompris Board contest has now a wiki page at
http://www.ofset.org/wiki/index.php/GCompris%20Board%20Contest.

I have laid down the different point we exchanged. Also some paragraph
requirs direct input from Bruno (the deadline one for example)

Also there are still a lot of questions I would like we discuss, so  I
post both to SF and Gcompris mailing list as GCompris users may have
ideas to share. Please read first the wiki pages so you can have an
overall picture of the situation and proposition.

As far as I can see, the following stuff need to be done before we can
open the contest:

+ discussing the prize, I personnaly think that giving money is probably
the most interesting for the participant and also the easier for us.
However we must money :). Could education institution or
local lug help on that? Also how do we attirbute the prize?

+ selecting a first batch of EPI boards to port. In the wiki I proposed
5 or 10 boards to port per contest. We need people to select the boards
for the first contest. Eventually the batch must be arranged with easy
and difficult boards to port, again Bruno you are the best personn to
evaluate that point.

Does my English makes any sense to you folks? If not I can reformulate.

Hilaire

--
OFSET - http://www.ofset.org
Free the teacher with the Freeduc-cd -