[school-discuss] The Sakai Project

I just heard about this new course management system being developed:

http://www.sakaiproject.org/

I don't know anything about it, other than that it's website seems pretty heavy on management-speak. Could you folks take a look at it and give us your opinions? Thanks!

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss All men are frauds. The only
Data Network Coordinator difference between them is that
Bloomsburg University some admit it. I myself deny it.
dloss@bloomu.edu H. L. Mencken