Re: [school-discuss] The Sakai Project

Hi,

Well, it looks impressive. The specs look impressive. It's a 2 year
project with a couple of million bucks involved and 4 very serious
institutions.

It's based on Enterprise level Java code.

We'll see how this plays out.... Just because it's open source doesn't
mean it's going to be a smashing success...

Les Richardson