Re: [school-discuss] [freecooperation] Wanted -- Freeware/ Open Source Demoers (fwd)

Hi there,

> THE BELOW  ROUND TABLE DEMO IS SEEKING INTERESTED DEMOERS--
> PLEASE READ AND ADD YOUR NAME ON THE WIKI IF INTERESTED:
>
> http://www.molodiez.org/wiki/moin.cgi/SoftwareForPedagogy
> or contact Paul Vanouse <vanouse@buffalo.edu>

I visited the page, or rather the ConferenceSessions page at:
http://www.molodiez.org/wiki/moin.cgi/ConferenceSessions

Most of the WikiPages pointed to from that page are empty (contain the title
only), so I don't have much to go by in the way of understanding by analogy
:).  In short, I was wondering: are you seeking people to sign up for these
existing empty-WikiPages presentations?  or you're interested in submission
of other, new ideas?  Could you say a little more about the event -- who are
the organizers, what is the even structure?

Thanks,
--
Anoush Najarian
SpiTux Project: http://www.spitux.org