[school-discuss] Grant writers for Open Source Software projects at OSSI

Hello:

John Weathersby of the Open Source Software Institute is looking for some experienced grant writers.
We have several opportunities to fund Open Source Software projects related to Education and Government. OSSI prefers to pay Open Source developers and we have the opportunity to create many jobs covering a number of interesting areas. Obviously, the same goes for grant writers.
If you are, or know of a grant writer wanting work, please contact John at jmw@oss-institute.org.