RE: [school-discuss] [Fwd: NECC 2004 Super Early-Bird Registration Reminder]--Anyone going?

Hi Doug

My wife and I are attending the NECC Conference.  At this point, it looks
like I will arrive on Saturday afternoon.  We are first timers so our
schedule will be quite full.  Currently my open source experience is limited
to PHP/MySQL on a MAC OS X Server and am looking forward to the release of
the native OS X Open Office.  I would be glad to help in any way I can just
send me an email.

mattg@mnbgreenway.com

Mathiew E Greenway
Technology Coordinator