Re: [school-discuss] two-sided rant (was: Selling Open Source)

Does Microsoft release anything under the GPL? I wasn't aware that they did - I thought you could not use GPL code in closed source software - you have to release any software that uses GPL code as GPL code itself.

The "beauty" they see in the BSD license is that they can grab code without having to open up their source, correct?

~m