Re: [school-discuss] Re: good programming language for learning

On Monday 29 March 2004 14:23, Phil Torrance III wrote:
>   euphoria introhttp://www.rapideuphoria.com/hotnew.htm
>  What is  Rapid Deployment Software'Euphoria?
>  Euphoriais a simple,flexible, and easy-to-learn programming language.
<lots of other stuff snipped>

Phil,

After a quick look at the website, I can't see anything that Euphoria provides
that is not provided by Python.  Also there are a number of features only
available in the commercial version of Euphoria that are freely (both senses
of the word) available in Python.

So why would I just not use Python?  Or more to the point, what does Euphoria
provide that Python does not?

Cheers,

Rasjid.

--