Re: [school-discuss] was WAS now OSS wireless router

Hi,

I'm using a floppy based router setup (although of course a HD or larger storage device is better if you need something more complex (ie. larger)) based on the LEAF code (based in turn on LRP code). Others are using CD-based systems that store configs on floppy, etc. Has smoothwall, ssh, etc.

http://leaf.sourceforge.net

Les Richardson Open Admin for Schools

Do you (or anyone) happen to know of a minimal  linux distro I can
install on my thinkpad 770 to turn it into a wireless router?  I've got one
each of a wireless  and 100 base-t pc cards for nics.

I tried setting up ICS under windows ME (the original OS) which proceeded to
hose the machine.

--
--------
bb