[school-discuss] Russian schools consider free software?

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 10:24:40PM -0600, Richard Houston wrote:
> Once again sorry for the poor judgment.

Errare humanum est -- those who deprive others of being able
to be wrong are already wrong :-)

It's really easy both for me to judge wrong on what happens
your side of the ocean and for you on this one -- we just don't
know for sure, and often only get some word of mouth when having
already spread what comes out oopsy...

PS: to get a little bit on topic: I've *loved* one teacher on our
faculty for being able to tell "hm, I don't know this [at all or
for sure] -- if it's interesting to you, let's dig up a bit for
next lesson" which was highly contrast to Dean's lectures where
a few of us were constantly teaching him... (which was wrong too)

Hope many here can sincerely acknowledge they don't know
something, or well, anything -- while passing on with love
what they *do* know.

PPS: this way or another, at least a few hundreds of CDs
with free software for Windows are published in Perm
region.  There's even a slogan by someone there,
"[school] director can sleep in peace".

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>