Re: [school-discuss] "Educating Tux" + IT apathy

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 08:30:21AM -0700, Marilyn Hagle wrote:
> Hey . . . what do you think about hosting a fine arts gallery for student work
> created with FOSS?  Have we talked about this already?  I am not big into
> contests where there is only one winner . . . but a celebration of student
> achievement with some positive critiques.  I could send you some pretty cool
> student generated Blender, Gimp, and Cinelerra files - then to the local people
> we can say "look at this!"

FWIW, the Tux Paint website has a gallery of artwork created in Tux Paint
by kids and adults of all ages:

  http://www.tuxpaint.org/gallery/

I am _SORELY_ behind in adding new content, pretty much ever since our
baby son was born. :^/  But still, it's got a few _hundred_ pieces of art. ;)

-bill!