Re: [school-discuss] ZenEdu - an Educational LiveCD

As a big ZenWalk fan, I am quite excited about the next ZenEdu as it will most likely become my primary classroom OS starting in August. I have communicated with Yusri several times and I am very impressed with the professionalism he and the other Zen team members show with regard to their marvelous distro. I strongly encourage everyone to go to the Zen website and try out one of their excellent products - all free of course. The latest feature that I am ecstatic about is called LiveClone. This allows booting up the liveCD, then configuring everything the way you like including adding packages and then cloning that setup for multiple deployments - all with a couple clicks of the mouse. And since it is slackware based, customization is pretty simple.

Doing the ZenWalk of life...
John Mitchell

Yusri Johan wrote:
Hi All,
Apologies in advance if this type of email should not
be sent to the list. This is my first day on the list and I am still
learning.