Re: [school-discuss] Smallest Linux Footprint

DSL is by the best small version out there - 50mb in size.
Distrowatch.com is the best place to look for information
on small distributions. What some people do is use
SLACKWARE as it can be scaled  down very easily to
fit size or special needs - it is also the oldest still going
distribution. Zenwalk and SLAX are good examples of
releases based on slackware - check them out they might
have features you like.

Bill.