Re: [school-discuss] Smallest Linux Footprint

It appears HP has neolinux 3 and 4 available for the unit.
Have you tried one of them? They appear to be free downloads
from HP support site.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=3638803&prodTypeId=12454&prodSeriesId=3638802&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=4027

Looks like other tools as well - i.e. thinmanager for linux.