Re: [school-discuss] Open Source CD distribution

You can download a CD iso image for different platforms of
Libreoffice.org at http://www.libreoffice.org/download/

http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/box/3.5.0/LibO-3.5.0-1_CD_Win_de.iso
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/box/3.5.0/LibO-3.5.0-1_DVD_allplatforms_de.iso

I've not bothered downloading and testing these iso files, as they're
behind (the program is at version 3.5.1 now). I will download and test
as soon as I can.

regards,
Daniel Villarreal
http://youcanlinux.org/

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Jim JÃtte <jimjutte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This might take a bit of time, but what about creating a collection based on
> opinions here. For example, you yourself already know that LibreOffice is
> out there now... you could simply download that and place it on a CD along
> with other recommendations. Just a thought.
>
> Cheers
###