Re: [school-discuss] Donated Computers announcement draft, Take III

On Monday 06 May 2002 03:48, William Abernathy wrote:
> Leon Brooks wrote:
>> The most important benefits were outlined[4]

> I would insert "in a [DATE] address" here

>> by Peruvian Congressmen Edgar
>> Núñez, Daniel Estrada and Jacques Ackerman after sponsoring a Bill to
>> require State agencies to use Open Source where possible: greater
>> autonomy, development of local talent, greater security, more complete
>> accountability, and adherence to standards (interoperability).

After thinking about it, no. It's not actually necessary (KISS), we've already
said enough (ie, the release is getting long enough that we're already going
to lose some audience before the end), and it will age the release faster.
Better to leave it timeless.

Cheers; Leon