Re: [seul-edu] Re: [school-discuss] Donated Computers announcementdraft, Take III

Folks,

the Red Hat PR team (schwartz) declined to participate in the release.
They felt the release was not positive enough and was too heavy on the
Microsoft-bashing.  Go figure. :(  I disgree with them, of course, but
it wasn't my decision to make.  Touche.  Go ahead without us being
officially involved -- I'll still help.

Matt

--
Matt Drew