[school-discuss] Welcome to Schoolforge

Dear Craig Warner,

Welcome to Schoolforge.net. We look forward to working with you to foster free
and open resources in education.

Please note that there are a few requirements of members:

1. Put a logo on your site and link it to http://www.schoolforge.net. You can
find some to choose from at http://schoolforge.net/logos/
Please copy your chosen logo to your server and place it in a prominent place.

2. Join the schoolforge-discuss mailing list. You can do so by filling out the
form at http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php You will be subscribed to the
schoolforge-core mailing list as the representative of your organization.

3. Participate often. We'd appreciate it if you would begin by introducing
yourself to the list so we can learn your viewpoint on our joint project.

Again, welcome to the Schoolforge coalition.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge
Computerbank NSW refurbishes computers to give to charities, schools and
disadvantaged individuals.

CBNSW offers a range of support from the supply and installation of computers
for office functions such as word processing and spreadsheets to the
installation of networks.

Servers are used for file and print sharing, Internet connectivity and other
such services. All our solutions are based on GNU/Linux and other zero cost
software such as StarOffice
--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/~home About Membership