Re: [school-discuss] Another angle on winning interest in open source

Excellent point, Tom. I'd like to see an international list of public services
run on open source. I'll post here, too, and add to article. Add to the
article if you have time as it will also help the consolidation process.
Thanks for helping.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org