Re: [school-discuss] Best E-learning Open Source Plataform(s)

Check the forums at http://www.openacs.org. Search for ACES and/or dotLRN.
You may find what you are looking for there.

Michael

--
Michael Williams                   Instructional Technology
Haywood County Schools          216 Charles St. Clyde, NC 28721