Re: [school-discuss] A sister organization?

I'll write them. Speaking of invitations, I have written to os4lib and
asked them, but they haven't found a representative willing to join
another list. I have written Michael Hart, creator of Project Gutenberg,
but although he is unusually easy to contact for a big name and is very
friendly, he didn't take to the idea of joining an organization. I asked the
creator of the open content /open publication license at the start, but he is
just too busy. And so it goes. I had the same results with ibiblio.org. I think
we should try all of them again.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org