Re: [school-discuss] A sister organization?

Hi:  That term, collaboration, is an important one, I think.  For instance,
David might want to visit the site, and see that they are seeking
collaborators.  He might then contact them and arrange to do so. I think it
requires a signed agreement with Creative Commons project.  Once seul.org is
a formal collaborator, then it might be easier to whatever.  For example,
seul would like to set  up a collaboration with Creative Commons in order to
pursue school-based application development for enlarging the Public Domain
works, through encouragement of programs and applications development that
includes awareness of what the Creative Commons folks think students and
teachers need to share about licensing, etc.  For example, I collaborate with
Creative Commons to provide access to resources for musicians and artists
wishing licensing options for their recordings.  I also collaborate with
Creative Commons to develop and share curricula information to be included in
community-based projects arising out of the recording studios activities.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/