[school-discuss] Welcome to Schoolforge!

Dear Mark Rauterkus,

Welcome to Schoolforge!

We look forward to working with you to foster free and open resources in and for
education.

There are a few requirements of membership, which you may already know from
visiting schoolforge.net, but which we want to make sure you understand:

1. Members are expected to put a schoolforge logo somewhere prominent on their
site and to link it to http://www.schoolforge.net.
You can choose from the logos at http://www.schoolforge.net/logos/
Please copy the graphic of your choice to your own site.

2. Member representatives are expected to join schoolforge-discuss by going to
http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php and filling out the form. You will be
subscribed by Doug Loss and Roger Dingledine to schoolforge-core as
representative of your group. We encourage all members of each member group to
join schoolforge-discuss.

3. Participate. Everyone's busy; but you wouldn't be joining if you didn't
realize that we need to work together to help schools change. So please start by
letting us know who you are and chiming in with your views.

Again, welcome and we look forward to getting to know you. Feel free to ask
questions.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge