: [school-discuss] free audio books in .mp3 format

Hello,

Thanks for your attention concerning my mail on mp3 audio books format.
The type of audio books I would be most interested in are the classics and also, if there would be something available, biographies of famous composers of all times, preferably the greatest masters of classical music.

I develop a specific work with artists and musicians, so this would be of great value for me and my students.

THank you.

Monica R. Garcia