Re: : [school-discuss] free audio books in .mp3 format

hello monica,

were you able to listen to any of the de profundis broadcasts ?

we are preparing a program with a complete beethoven biography,
5 major works and 12 chamber works, to run over a week.

will that do you any good ?

this week we are running sci-fi, but
messiaen's illuminations from the beyond is in the program.
it is the most original music of our times,
give it a listen.

mike eschman, etc...
"Not just an afterthought...
http://www.engima.com