[school-discuss] Maryland, DC, Virginia + advocacy

Hi all,

I am trying to get some folks to work together in the Maryland/DC/Virginia
high-tech area. (Maybe do something like OSEF.org one day.)

Please email me if you are:

A1- living near MD/DC/VA and
A2- involved with education and technology
	--OR--
B1- living near MD/DC/VA and
B2- involved with non-profits and technology

Even if you don't have time to take on new projects, I'd like to know who
is at hand in my analog-neighboorhood, who might want to be involved with
advocacy (or a non-profit organization I'm planning on starting within the
next year or two).

Thanks for getting in touch with me.
   -Karl

e: karl@seul.org