Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: (LOSS, Mr Doug) Britannica TechnicalSupport [No Ticket]]

I am sorry, but I don't see why the free software community should help
porting proprietary software to Linux.
You will port this app for them and then you still have to pay them to
get it. Later if they decide that's a too small market they will stop
their support and we will have nothing at all.

For sure won't spent a second helping them.

Bruno.