[school-discuss] Info about Clic.

Hi,
	I'm related to schoolforge.net , which is a collaborative effort to use Open
technologies in schools (schoolforge.net). I've got very impressed by the
large number of apps ( 671 ) and activities (60000 +) related with Clic.
Since Clic is freeware, but it's Windows based, though Java versions do
exist, I'd like to know how easy or hard would be to port all the existing
apps into Java or building Clic into a Linux framework.

http://www.xtec.es/recursos/clic/eng/index.htm
---
MGA