Re: [school-discuss] MS Schools Agreement anti-competitive UK

On Wed, 7 May 2003 00:00, Paul Tietjens wrote:
> Much like the Justice Department vs. Microsoft, the only thing
> litigation suggesting that site licenses are shady business practices
> will do, is obscure the real issues concerning Microsoft's way of
> doing business and creating software.

I strongly disagree. I haven't yet faced another software supplier
pricing site licences based on machines running *competing* software.

Regardless of the issues from the schools' perspective, the licence
plans are squarely anti-competitive from any other supplier's point of
view.

Cheers; Leon