Re: [school-discuss] New software nvu

On Monday 09 May 2005 12:06 am, glogan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Has anyone else tried nvu a wysiwyg html editor.
>

> Any comments?

I'm running it on winxp and its great with the exception of a few bugs such as
dropping the closing tag of a call to an external css.  It seems to be
writing xhtml compliant code, and i'll be using it to teach my next html
class in an M.Ed. program.  It's easy to learn and has some nice extensions.
Since I wish to maintain content accessibility compliant pages, I don't care
about the bells and whistles dreamweaver, front page, etc.

--
--------
bb