[school-discuss] New Beginning

The principal of the public school whose computer lab
I've been running has informed me that I will not be
invited back next school year. Thus, I'm free to look
for a position in which I'll be able to accomplish
more good & less harm than I've been doing here.

I'm not in a good situation to relocate right now, but
I'll have the hardware & other stuff at home to be an
excellent telecommuter on some appropriate FLOSS
project. Maybe a web-based educational endeavor or
something along those lines. . . .

I'm open to offers and suggestions.

Joel